Did you know that:
- Egypt’s main stock index is up almost 14% in the past week, but still remains down almost 12.5% in USD terms
- African frontier markets have returned over 25% in local currency terms on average this year, with Ghana (57.4%), Rwanda (+38.7%), and Zimbabwe (+38.6%) leading the way
- Peru has been one of the biggest losers in frontier markets, down 25% with another 9% loss from its currency
Wish you had a way to keep track of all these market moves?
One of the biggest challenges facing frontier market investors is finding market data that is reliable, convenient to access, and updated consistently. For this reason we created our very own Investment Frontier Market Dashboard, the best way to monitor the performance of frontier market equities and currencies.
This dashboard features:
- Equity performance for 50 different frontier markets
- Currency performance for 57 different frontier markets, including all the countries included in the SIF30
- Weekly and YTD performance for all markets covered
- Data compiled in easy to read table form
- Weekly updates with the latest data
From the founders of Shalifay, we hope the dashboard aids frontier investors around the world, and we’re happy to field comments or suggestions to improve this going forward.