Another year is almost in the books, and we wish all our readers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in the weeks ahead. To wrap up our year we hand-picked five of our favourite posts written this year – handy for those stuck in the office at year-end with little else to read. Enjoy!
- Diving into a frontier markets’ import and export concentrations can be extremely useful for investors
- What countries can be considered frontier markets? Our definitive answer is in this post.
- With American-Cuban relations warming, we took a trip to Cuba to get a close view before the big transition.
- How do you invest in countries without stock markets or illiquid currencies? Our trip to Cuba opened our eyes to the potential of frontier market art.
- What is the impact of foreign aid on economic growth? And how many countries receiving substantial aid have actually done well?